cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Umbrella Interactive Block

MattMH
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, is anyone using Umbrella to setup interactive blocking? We'd like to put a block in front of certain applications with a custom message, and then give the user the ability to continue to the site. I can't find anything on how to do this if its possible. 

Thanks

3 Replies 3

@MattMH here is the Umbrella guide to create a custom block page - https://docs.umbrella.com/deployment-umbrella/docs/create-a-block-page

@Rob Ingram thanks. I understand the blocked page settings, but I need to be able to allow the user to get to the site if they choose to. Is that possible? It seems like Umbrella only allows you to completely block the site or redirect. We do not want to enable user bypass and/or bypass codes. Ideally, they'd just see the custom message and then be able to continue to the site they are trying to get to.

This forum space is mainly intended for questions related to Cisco ISE and NAC. You will likely get a wider audience with Umbrella expertise by posting this question in the Cloud Security forum.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: