Views
Helpful
Replies

Custom fields in Guest Portal

aevans
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am working with a customer who would like to offer 3 levels of access on a guest network. Depending on what level of access you require it will email different people to approve.

What I would like to do is create a drop down box on the self-register portal which shows Level-1, Level-2 & Level-3. The issue I am having is I can create a multi choice box called "Required Access" but I can see no way of populating the drop down list with the various levels.

Has anybody manged to do anything similar and can point me in the right direction.

Cheers

Ant

3 Replies 3

Gagandeep Singh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

So you can choose Custom fields under Guest Access > Settings > Custom fields.

Use custom fields when you want to collect information about guests that are specific to your company's needs. You can associate custom fields with guest types and with guest and sponsor portals.

Regards

Gagan

ps: rate if it helps!!!!

Hi Gagan,

Thanks for getting back to me. I understand how to create the custom fields and their purpose my question is about creating a multi-choice drop down list. I can create the field but I see no way of populating the drop down menu.

Essentially I want the user to select 1 of three options and depending on their answer, will depend on what SGT they are assigned and what they can access in the network.

Cheers

Ant

Have you found any support or way to create a drop-down list on custom button/field ? looking for same solution