Views
Helpful
Replies

Disable guest and sponsor portal on ISE

umahar
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Is there a way to disable default guest and sponsor portal ?

I am running nmap scan on ISE and port 8443 and 9002 corresponding to guest and sponsor portal are open.

I don't have guest use case so I am looking to close them but don't see an option.

Also tried disabling interfaces assigned to the portals but ISE needs atleast one interface assigned.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
No, did you try making up a fake interface and only running them there? There is no such feature to shut off completely.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
No, did you try making up a fake interface and only running them there? There is no such feature to shut off completely.

will
Level 3
Level 3

I'm working on a trimmed down ISE deployment environment, where we don't need a lot of extra services, like for example the guest portal accounts and the ports you mentioned above. I would like to disable this service too. did you get anywhere with this? perhaps the newer versions of ISE allow for disabling? thx! Will

No, there is no feature enhancement in current versions of ISE to categorically turn off the Portals.

If you like, you can submit this suggestion via the Make a Wish page.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: