cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Mandeep
Cisco Employee

Employee to be authenticated using Guest Flow

Hi,

I have a customer who wanted user to be presented with "captive portal" or "pop-up" for authentication. You user could either through wired or wireless network and they can not roll out supplicant and associated configuration.

These users are going to be authenticated against 3rd party Identity Store ie LDAP

Other requirement which my customer has is to permit few users to have multiple simultaneous login

I would like to evaluate "Guest Flow" as it would provide the portal to insert user name and password. Also we can control the simultaneous session access using Guest Type which can be called in Guest Portal.

However i am sure on the "Maximum Access Time" parameter which can configurable range between 1-999 days. But my customer require the number of days to be more (5 years).

So i would like to understand whether there are any other limitation apart from what i highlighted above.

What happens when "Maximum Access Time" exceed?

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

LDAP users are not subject to the guest account time restrictions.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
keglass
Rising star

mandeesi,

I am moving your post to the Cisco Security Community for better visibility and access to feedback from Cisco product experts.

Identity Services Engine (ISE)

I hope this helps.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for Cisco Customer Communities

LDAP users are not subject to the guest account time restrictions.

View solution in original post

Content for Community-Ad