Views
Helpful
Replies

Endpoint Purge by Date

cammy.busto
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Is anyone tried to purge endpoint by date? My client is asking me if we can set purging by date (ex. May 30, 2019) to clear out the database of Cisco ISE.

3 Replies 3

Mike.Cifelli
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
You can accomplish this. Under Administration->Identity Management->Settings->Endpoint Purge you can setup your conditions. The expression you will want to use is EndPointPurge: PurgeDate EQUALS ####. You also have a variety of other options that you and your customer can determine if they are useful for your needs.

Thank you for your reply. But have you tried this already? I tried some variety, but for the specific date - not yet. So that means all the enrolled endpoint will be purged on the given date? I mean all the registered endpoint will be deleted. Need to answer this as client is asking the confirmation before purchasing Cisco ISE. I only implementing elapse days.

Missing piece, I just found. PurgeDate format needs to be yyyy-MM-dd Unparseable date: "13-03-2023"

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: