Views
Helpful
Replies

EPS Remediations not work

sergey.dibrov
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, Team.

We have configured FMC to ISE connection over pxGrid.We atre trying configure correlation rile to quarantine endpoint.

Nut we see this alert in FMC:

ISE Connection Status Monitor
EPS Remediations currently in use will not work with the current pxGrid connection to ISE. Please change your correlation policy to use ANC 

But there is no quarantine remediation in ANC instance.

ISE ver 3.1

FMC ver 7.0

How to configure FMC - ISE ibtegration for RTC? Do i need to install additional module?
1 Accepted Solution
4 Replies 4

mahdihabashi
Level 1
Level 1

so i have the same problem here with the same FMC version and ISE. did u get the answer my friend?

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

EPS is removed in ISE 3.1, along with pxGrid 1.0. Do follow Thomas's link to migration to ANC.

Ok, will check out the video.. BUT we are using ISE 3.0. I dunno when this msg popped up. Maybe it was when we applied a hotfix to FMC or when we applied a patch to 3.0 (we see it on ISE 3.0 patch 5 and 6. FMC is 7.0)? It wasn't there when we first setup FMC, ISE and pxgrid.
Apart from this info, what confuses me is the fact that we are not using EPS or any other remediation in this setup at all.
So... I couldn't care less about EPS not working, but the error msg is still very incriminating.
I assume this is some default config then. I'll check up the video on how we can remove this unused default setting.