Views
Helpful
Replies

Essential and Premier license are out of compliance

journey jane
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all,

I'm using ISE3.0 version, it is saying Essential and premier license are out of compliance. I would like to know what happen , device admin, posture or any impact for our organization as soon as license are expired. If no impact, how many days can i use current features (device admin, posture) before renew license. 

Could you please some idea put my license issue. pls check ss in attached.Thanks much.

MicrosoftTeams-image (110).png

MicrosoftTeams-image (109).png

  

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

1. You need to buy more licenses
  2. Cisco Identity Services Engine - Cisco ISE License FAQ - Cisco
  3. Cisco Identity Services Engine Administrator Guide, Release 3.1 - Licensing [Cisco Identity Services Engine] - Cisco
  4. "For all active Cisco ISE licenses, notifications about license expiration are displayed in Cisco ISE, 90, 60, and 30 days before the expiration. Notifications about noncompliant license consumption are also displayed in Cisco ISE. If your license consumption is out of compliance for 45 days, you will lose all administrative control of Cisco ISE until you purchase and activate the required licenses."

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

1. You need to buy more licenses
  2. Cisco Identity Services Engine - Cisco ISE License FAQ - Cisco
  3. Cisco Identity Services Engine Administrator Guide, Release 3.1 - Licensing [Cisco Identity Services Engine] - Cisco
  4. "For all active Cisco ISE licenses, notifications about license expiration are displayed in Cisco ISE, 90, 60, and 30 days before the expiration. Notifications about noncompliant license consumption are also displayed in Cisco ISE. If your license consumption is out of compliance for 45 days, you will lose all administrative control of Cisco ISE until you purchase and activate the required licenses."

Hi ahollifield.

Thanks much for your response. I will process renewing license before 45 days.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: