cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Evaluation Device Admin License?

Rack&Stack
Level 1
Level 1

I'm running a home lab for ISE 2.7. I generated some temporary demo licenses through my Cisco account on the Product License Registration page and then imported them to ISE that look like this:

Screenshot 2022-06-04 105513.jpg

I deleted my evaluation licenses without thinking.. and now I realize I'm missing a device admin license. Is it possible to generate another one or recover the existing one? This is what my device admin license looked like before I deleted it:

Screenshot 2022-06-04 105638.jpg

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rack&Stack
Level 1
Level 1

The solution was to re-install the lab server. I was unable to find out how to retrieve or take out a demo/evaluation for a device admin license.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

you can try by adding evaluation license.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/licensing/cloud-systems-management/smart-care-service/lic217143-how-to-generate-a-demo-or-evaluation-lic.html#anc2

Please rate this and mark as solution/answer, if this resolved your issue
Good luck
KB

I did this.. I did it for both the Advanced (Plus and Apex) and Base license. This is what my license page looks like:

Screenshot 2022-06-04 140731.jpg

I am missing the device admin license. I see no option to download that for evaluation or demo.

Hi @Rack&Stack ,

please take a look at: How to Generate a Demo or Evaluation License for ISE

Hope this helps !!!

Please read above. This does not help.

Hi @Rack&Stack ,

you received your Demo License via e-mail (Step 7 of the link I provided before), but you are unable to reinsert the Demo License again, is that correct?

Regards

Rack&Stack
Level 1
Level 1

The solution was to re-install the lab server. I was unable to find out how to retrieve or take out a demo/evaluation for a device admin license.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: