cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Existing SNS-3515-ACS-K9 to ISE migration

gealmeid
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Customer has SNS-3515-ACS-K9 and wants to migrate to ISE. Appart from ISE licenses, what do we need to order to have this hardware ready for the ISE environment? The OG says:

"ACS customers with supported hardware (SNS-34xx or SNS-35xx) who wish to migrate to ISE need to order ISE

support for the number of appliances..."

It is not clear. Which SKUs are being required here? I understand that "SNS-3515-K9 with SW-3515-M-ISE-K9" is for migration from old hardware to new 3515 and not for this situation. Please clarify.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

surasky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

George,

Other than ISE licenses, you also need ISE support. I'm working now to create a new SKU for converting the SNS-35x5 from ACS to ISE. it suppose to be available soon.

Regards,

Tal.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

surasky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

George,

Other than ISE licenses, you also need ISE support. I'm working now to create a new SKU for converting the SNS-35x5 from ACS to ISE. it suppose to be available soon.

Regards,

Tal.

Hi, Tal.

Great. But how do we get this "ISE support" for the existing ACS hardware now? Do we have to wait for your new SKU? We have an opportunity right now.

Thanks.

Tal, the P/N SW-3515-M-ISE-K9 mentionend by the Ordering Guide is not available on CCW, and 5 months ago you mentioned the support SKU. Can you please provide up-to-date and clear migration SKUs for a customer with existing SNS-3515 ACS Appliances to move to ISE?npadin

Thanks,

Daniel

I have asked the PM team to look at this

Hi Daniel,

If the customer has valid service agreement, you need to order only the ISE licenses, as the SNS is already covered.

please note that ISE needs secure boot while ACS doesn't support it, so before upgrading to ISE, you'll have to flash the BIOS.

Tal. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: