cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

guest portal and sponsor portal

nstr1
Level 1
Level 1

I have an ISE 2.4, I am configuring a guest portal, select the option so that they are self-registered but at the end of their registration it shows them their username and password. but I do not want to show you their data.

How can I make it so that it does not show that data?

I want to approve the accounts with a portal sponsorI have an ISE 2.4, I am configuring a guest portal, select the option so that they are self-registered but at the end of their registration it shows them their username and password. but I do not want to show you their data.

I want to approve the accounts with a portal sponsor

I have an ISE 2.4, I am configuring a guest portal, select the option so that they are self-registered but at the end of their registration it shows them their username and password. but I do not want to show you their data.

I want to approve the accounts with a portal sponsorI have an ISE 2.4, I am configuring a guest portal, select the option so that they are self-registered but at the end of their registration it shows them their username and password. but I do not want to show you their data.

I want to approve the accounts with a portal sponsor

1 Reply 1

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Under sponsor portal settings require approval. On self-reg success page don’t show credentials.

Recommend using ISE 2.2 or 2.4 (current recommend long term release)
https://community.cisco.com/t5/security-documents/ise-single-click-sponsor-approval-faq/ta-p/3637016

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: