cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How can we monitor the existence of a Posture policy?

Iulian Tacu
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

Can we monitor the existence of a Posture policy? I mean, what posture rule are enabled or not enabled.

Can we get this info from snmp queries or another monitoring tools, maybe API?

We need to monitor the existense of posture rule automatically.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Craig Hyps
Level 10
Level 10

Outside of direct interaction with admin UI, not possible today.   We continue to expose more of the ISE configuration including policy elements via API so expect that to be the next likely method to derive this information, but not available today.  SNMP does not expose application-level data today, but even then, I doubt SNMP to be the likely method to retrieve policy configuration details.  Be sure to submit enhancement requests to your Cisco sales team with information on business requirement and impact.

/Craig

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Craig Hyps
Level 10
Level 10

Outside of direct interaction with admin UI, not possible today.   We continue to expose more of the ISE configuration including policy elements via API so expect that to be the next likely method to derive this information, but not available today.  SNMP does not expose application-level data today, but even then, I doubt SNMP to be the likely method to retrieve policy configuration details.  Be sure to submit enhancement requests to your Cisco sales team with information on business requirement and impact.

/Craig