Views
Helpful
Replies

IBM QRadar Integration

omadrile
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi team,

What's the current status of ISE and IBM Qradar Integration? Can IBM Qradar integrate via pxGrid to get contextual information and tell ISE to quarantine certain endpoints? Do we have any configuration documentation available?http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/security/identity-services-engine/products-implementation-design-guides-list.html

Thanks in advance,

Oriol

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

No, this is not possible today with Qradar, currently there is a Qradar app being developed that will have Adaptive Network Control (ANC) functionality.  I will let you know when this becomes available.

Thanks,

John

jeppich@cisco.com

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11

imbashir
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is still under discussion driven by Doug Hurd (dohurd@cisco.com) and his team

Thanks

Imran

Any updates on this topic?

Thanks

Hey Tiago,

QRadar is still via ISE syslogs, if you have customers or partners who are in interested in pxGrid with Qradar can you send me a list.

Thanks,

John

jeppich@cisco.com

I work for Cisco partner - one our customer is very interesting in integration ISE and QRadar - both products is now used in his network. He would like to use his CIEM system (or QRadar) to be able to initialize blocking or quarantining some host (with security risk behaviour). I check the ISE REST API and it seems to me it could be quite easy to put the endpoint ID (MAC address) to some Endpoint Group (like Security Incident) and setup general authorization exception, which set apropriate result for the endpoint (SGT, VLAN DACL..).

But I will need also to initialize some endpoint reauthentication - or CoA ??. Is it possible to initialize this by ISE REST API - in case not, is there any other way how to manage this?

Thank you

Hi,

No, this is not possible today with Qradar, currently there is a Qradar app being developed that will have Adaptive Network Control (ANC) functionality.  I will let you know when this becomes available.

Thanks,

John

jeppich@cisco.com

Dear John,

Is there any update about Qradar integration with ISE via PxGrid? If so, is there Any official documents, links that we can refer to?

Regards,

Georges

Hey Georges,

The Qradar app is still under development, will follow-up with you when this has been completed.

Thanks,

John

jeppich@cisco.com

Hi John,

Is there any update on IBM Qradar app development? We want to integrate ISE 2.4 with IBM Qradar SIEM 7.2.8 & 7.3 version.

Kindly let us know any document available for same.

Hey Dnyaneshwar,

The Cisco ISE pxGrid App for QRadar is in IBM"s validation process phase, the How-to document will be available as well.

The Cisco ISE pxGrid APP for QRadar is certified on QRadar 7.2.8 patch 9.

Thanks,

John

jeppich@cisco.com

Thx for reply John.

When do you think it will be available?

Sent from my iPhone