cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is there any Cisco Engineer having expertise in ACS?

Imran Ahmad
Level 2
Level 2

2 days before i asked a question about   ACS 4.2   , but i have not gotten any reply.

This is my issue,  plz let me know my issue is realy vage or how ?

My  Agentless hosts are authenticated not normally, i mean it takes arround 9-10-minutes to authenticate an agenless client.  any expert idea?

But im doing eap-tls and peap authentication with the same acs server and it works normaly with those types of authentications

any idea, why it is taking 10-minutes to auth agentless hosts ?

1 Reply 1

Tarik Admani
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Imran,

Your best bet is to open a TAC case, this is an open forums where engineers collaborate to offer advice and support. At times people are busy. However I can help you since I came across this issue.

For troubleshooting your issue please set the service control to full:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_secure_access_control_server_for_windows/4.2/user/guide/SCBasic.html#wp348770

Keep in mind that this will restart the ACS service momentarliy (expect around 30 seconds). This will enable debugging on the ACS. Reproduce the issue or capture the mac address/time of the issue.

If you are using the Solution Engine please download a package.cab file, if you are using ACS for windows please find the directory that has the ACS logs (you are interested in the CSAuth.log, CSRadius.log) that should point you in the right direction on what is taking so long.

Thanks,

Tarik Admani
*Please rate helpful posts*