Replies

ISE 1.2 Guest Portal - Device registration portal

phaaring
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a problem with the following setup:

- Cisco ISE 1.2 (latest patch)

- Cisco WiSM with 7.0.220.0 (first generation)

I have build Guest access via ISE. Because the WiSM's highest version is 7.0.X I used LWA with a redirect to the ISE guest portal. When using the Guest SSID with a iPad the client is redirected to the ISE guest portal and the user can enter his credentials (deliverd by the Sponsor). After clicking "Sign On" the client is forwarded to the "Device Registration Portal" of ISE and need to register his MAC address.

We have try a lot of differend settings but we cannot switch off the forward to the "Device Registration Portal". We only want to use the Guest User portal.

Please can someone help me to find a solution for this problem?

Thank you in advance.

4 Replies 4

Charlie Moreton
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I know this might be reaching, but have you turned off the My Devices portal?

If so, an idea of the different settings you have already tried might help.

My_Devices.GIF

Please Rate Helpful posts and mark this question as answered if, in fact, this does answer your question.  Otherwise, feel free to post follow-up questions.

Charles Moreton

Thank you for the tip, I've tested this but it doens't solve the problem.

Naveen Kumar
Level 4
Level 4

I think you should disable in the DefaultGuestPortal (Administration  >> Web Portal Management >> Settings >> Guest >>  Multi-Portal Configurations >> DefaultGuestPortal >>  Operations  .... Uncheck the option Enable Self-Provisioning Flow

Yes nkumarsr - that's correct.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: