Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 1.3 Guest Account Expiration Notice email subject customization

Lucian Boita
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Under Guest Type Settings, you can configure Account Expiration Notification. I managed to customise the e-mail body, but I cannot change the subject. Is there a way to change the subject of the email guests are receiving before account expiration?

Thanks,

4 Replies 4

Venkatesh Attuluri
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thank you Venkatesh,

I already tried that and it doesn't work. The account expiration e-mail has the following subject:

"Guest Account Expiration Notice". I tried to find in the language template this text, but no result.

mohanak
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Configuring a Template for Email Notification

In the Email Notification template you can specify the subject and the body of the email that will be sent to guests for their account notification.

To configure the Email Notification template, complete the following steps:

Step 1 From the Cisco ISE Administrator interface, choose Administration > Guest Management > Settings > Sponsor > Language Templates. The Sponsor Portal Language Templates page displays.

Step 2 Check the check box to select a language template.

Step 3 Click Edit.

Step 4 Click Configuring Template for Email Notification.

Step 5 Type the subject of the email in the Subject text box. This value appears as the subject of the email notification when it is sent to the guest.

Step 6 Type the email body in the Layout text box. This contains the account login information for the guest user.

Thank you mohanak.

I'm using ISE 1.3. If I'm not wrong, you referred to ISE 1.2 settings.

Lucian

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: