Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 1.3 identity purge logging

smcipnetz
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

we just configured identity purge for our endpoints on our ISE 1.3 Patch 2 deployment. We have a distributed environment with two PAN, two MNT and severl other PSN nodes. Which log-file can verify if the operation was successful and what was done?

Best regards

Paul

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Venkatesh Attuluri
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

for data purge

for end point purge

View solution in original post

Hello,

If you are running an endpoint purge schedule and only have Base license installed - there is an outstanding bug. The Endpoint purge schedule does not execute. Should be fixed in Patch 3.

You can always execute a manual purge and check the same reports as indicated above.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Venkatesh Attuluri
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

for data purge

for end point purge

Thank you for the reply! Unfortunateley the report isn´t showing any data. Not even if I start the purge manually. In the ise-psc.log I can only see certificate purge events.

Any thoughts on that?

Hello,

If you are running an endpoint purge schedule and only have Base license installed - there is an outstanding bug. The Endpoint purge schedule does not execute. Should be fixed in Patch 3.

You can always execute a manual purge and check the same reports as indicated above.

Hi,

thanks for the Input. I had an open case with cisco regarding this, because we couldn´t even purge data manually. The problem was also due to the license. We got a temporary advanced license.

Not very convenient, but it works and I hope for patch 3.

Best regards