Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 1.3 Sponsor Portal mandatory fields

Leoni Wartung
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

in the ISE 1.2 version it was possible to say that some fields are mandatory like first name or company.

I cannot find this setting in the ISE 1.3 version.

Regards

filip

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Charlie Moreton
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Leoni,

These settings are found by going to Guest Access > Configure.  Select Sponsor Portals and choose the Sponsor Portal in which you are working.  Click Portal Page Customization

Once there, select your Guest Type.  I chose Create Account for Known Guests.  Then choose Settings over the preview image.

Please Rate Helpful posts and mark this question as answered if, in fact, this does answer your question.  Otherwise, feel free to post follow-up questions.

Charles Moreton

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Charlie Moreton
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Leoni,

These settings are found by going to Guest Access > Configure.  Select Sponsor Portals and choose the Sponsor Portal in which you are working.  Click Portal Page Customization

Once there, select your Guest Type.  I chose Create Account for Known Guests.  Then choose Settings over the preview image.

Please Rate Helpful posts and mark this question as answered if, in fact, this does answer your question.  Otherwise, feel free to post follow-up questions.

Charles Moreton

Hello charles,

thanks for your reply. I didn't see that on the right site is a settings button. Thanks for your hint. It works for me!

Regards

filip

Hello, Leoni

You could give me a configuration template that you are applying.

I had Cisco 1.2 and now upgraded to Cisco 1.3 but i can not make it work with Hotspot or Self-Registration.

Could pass me how to configure my Cisco ISE with my Cisco WLC

Hello cassiohonorio,

unfortunately I'm not using the Hotspot or Self-Registration feature of the ISE 1.3. So I'm not using the Guest Portals of the ISE.

I'm using the WLC build in Portal.