Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 1.3 Sponsor Portal.

rami-abdulabbas
Level 1
Level 1

ISE 1.3 Sponsor Portal internal error

I have upgrade recently ISE 1.2 to 1.3 I had an Issue with sponsor Portal, I have  4 nodes Admin Primary, Admin Secondary, two Policy nodes.

There is a DNS record for the Policy node sponsor.x.x and i can access that url when I type the FQDN but when I type the user and pass which they are from AD I get this sponsor portal internal error, please contact your system administrators.

Thx for the support

6 Replies 6

nspasov
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

So just to confirm, you are able to get to the guest portal via CWA redirection, but after authentication the page errors out?

Thank you Dear The issue resolved.

Jatin Katyal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

On ISE 1.3 > operations > reports > Guest access reports > Sponsor login and audit - what do you see here when you sponsor authentication fails?

~ Jatin

~Jatin

Thank you Dear The issue resolved.

wonderful !! Please update the thread with the steps you take to resolve it if possible it will be helpful for others.

~ Jatin

~Jatin

Hi dear,

Sorry for the late answer, the sponsor group was pointing to the wrong groups.

May I ask another question please ?

If I want to do vpn posture between asa and ISE can I use one of the policy node for that purpose since i have two of them ?

Br

Rami

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: