Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 1.4 - Editing Guest/ Sponsor email formatting

Seb Rupik
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi there,

Is there anyway to edit the formating (especially the font) of the email which is sent out to the user email address used when creating accounts in the Sponsor Portal?

I am finding that with Outlook clients, the 'I' and '1' look very similar causing users some grief when logging into the Guest Portal. Is there a way to format the email so that the password appears in a fixed-width font ?

cheers,

Seb.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Thomas Wall
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Seb,

Not sure if the output will result in what you are after but to modify the text fields, that is identified below:

To modify the formatting of the email including the font for users created from a Sponsored Guest portal , go to Guest Access > Guest Portals >  Sponsor Guest Portal > Portal Page Customization >  Notifications > Email Receipt. 

To modify the email from the sponsor portal go to Guest Access > Guest Portals > Sponsor Portals > Sponsor Portal > Portal Page Customization > Notify Guests > Email Notification.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

jan.nielsen
Level 7
Level 7

I usually remove all the chars that look alike from the password complexity settings instead.

Thomas Wall
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Seb,

Not sure if the output will result in what you are after but to modify the text fields, that is identified below:

To modify the formatting of the email including the font for users created from a Sponsored Guest portal , go to Guest Access > Guest Portals >  Sponsor Guest Portal > Portal Page Customization >  Notifications > Email Receipt. 

To modify the email from the sponsor portal go to Guest Access > Guest Portals > Sponsor Portals > Sponsor Portal > Portal Page Customization > Notify Guests > Email Notification.

Seb Rupik
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

HI Thomas,

That looks like just the options I was after. Having received a test notification from ISE, the Courier New font doesn't quite look right in outlook, but at least I can change the font from the default!

cheers,

Seb.