Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 2.0 - Radius CoA failed (11103 & 5417) - Webauth

a.schwarzer1
Beginner
Beginner

Hello,

ich started a few days ago with a Cisco WLC 5520 ( V 8.2.100.0) Cluster and a ISE ( 2.0.0.306 / Patch2).Today i make the Settings with help of this side "http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/identity-services-engine/115732-central-web-auth-00.html".

My Client (Windows 7) can Login in the Wlan, is redirected to the ISE Website and is authenticated and authorized. But in the ISE in RadiusLivelog, i see a Radius error of CoA but i dont know why. The Radius communication before works fine between the WLC and ISE. I can see in Wireshark some Radius Paket and one Paket for CoA Request and Response. So there will be no Problem in the Network with Layer 2 and 3.

Have anyone a idea whats happen? 

2 Replies 2

Jatin Katyal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It seems you are hitting this defect - which is still under investigation. This was first found in WLC 81. and ISE 2.0 and can be seen in later code until we get this fixed.

CSCux37498    CoA with wlc 8.1.131.0 shows error message on ISE server

- Jatin

~Jatin

Hi Jatin,

thx for the tip and fast Response, nice. So i will open a Ticket by our Partner with reference to the BUG ID.

THX

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: