Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 2.1 Guest Account Expiration Notification

Hi all,

I've correctly configured under Guest Type everything related to. I get email notification as configured (11 hours before guest account expiration) but the body message is not the same to the one I've configured under messages field on Guest Type section.

Quello che non ho è quel che non mi manca.
2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You’re running ISE 2.1? This is old and not supported. I would recommend moving to recommended release of ISE 2.4 or at least 2.2 which have lots of guest fixes

otherwise we can try but if bug not going to be resolved here. send us screenshots of your config and your output

View solution in original post

Ok if you’re working with TAC then please proceed with them as they are better equipped to troubleshoot. We don’t handle debug, bug type issues here

Do let us know your outcome

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You’re running ISE 2.1? This is old and not supported. I would recommend moving to recommended release of ISE 2.4 or at least 2.2 which have lots of guest fixes

otherwise we can try but if bug not going to be resolved here. send us screenshots of your config and your output

Hi Jason,
we would migrate to a new ISE 2.4 hopefully by the end of this year, but we are not confident about timing so we have to troubleshoot it.

I've a TAC open on this, in according to TAC eng we have reboot the node without any effect.

As a test, I've set my guest account expiration 12 hours before and and I got the attached mail. It correctly send mail 11 hours before account exp as configured on guest type page but the message sent is the previous one. I've change that message approximately in July.

Ok if you’re working with TAC then please proceed with them as they are better equipped to troubleshoot. We don’t handle debug, bug type issues here

Do let us know your outcome

Ok, I let you know.

However I'm trying to get out of this with a copy of guest type

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: