cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 2.2 Upgrade - Dashboard No Longer Showing Events

scamarda
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Two node setup.  Moved from ISE 2.1 to 2.2.  Upgraded secondary node.  Primary node failed to expired certificate.  Rollback failed.  Had to delete node and create new node.  Synced new node with original secondary.  Made new node primary.  Now not getting any details on main page and other pages (authentications, network devices, metric etc.  I've reverted to having the secondary ISE node to now be the primary, resetting the M&T database, rebooted, all with no change in behavior or results.  The psc log looks clean for the most part.  All certs are internal CA signed and valid.  Node is synchronized.

What can I troubleshoot next to restore the statistical data?  Do I have to tear down and rebuild?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

IIRC you had a similar issue with ISE 2.0 to 2.1. If you still need help on this, please unicast me a copy of the support bundles from both nodes.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

IIRC you had a similar issue with ISE 2.0 to 2.1. If you still need help on this, please unicast me a copy of the support bundles from both nodes.

We also have ISE 2.2 patch 2 and part of the Home screen are not showing data. Like the Metrics area where Endpoint counts are displayed. What was the outcome of this discussion?

You should open a tac case if you're having problems like this

Thank you. I did. The ticket seems to be in limbo. Opened on 10/17/17 and no real contact. I will escalate.

Thank you

Frank

It helps if you ask to talk to the TAC duty manager and explain to them your business impact ($$$).

The original issue for this thread was resolved long a ago so it's preferred that you starting your thread and providing more details.

If ISE 2.2, please ensure to apply Patch 4, which is now available. We may take a look if you supply the TAC case number.