Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 2.3 Time Based Condition for TACACS Device Administration - Question

ms7
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello ISE BU,

Customer is requesting a verification from the BU whether “Time Based Condition” is fully supported in ISE 2.3 for “TACACS Device Administration”. I cannot find any clear answer from the User Guide or Release Notes.

Please help. Thank you in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Moniza,

It is under Network access. Once you create the conditions here, it will appear in the TACACS+ as well.

Since it is part of both Radius and TACACS+, it was decided to have in this common location.

Thanks

Krishnan

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

afahmy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I’m not from BU but I can tell you that in ISE under device administration > conditions you can build conditions based on time-related parameters such as maximum time, current time, etc.. see below… note I haven’t personally tested any of those.

Thanks,

Ahmed.

Hi Moniza,

It is under Network access. Once you create the conditions here, it will appear in the TACACS+ as well.

Since it is part of both Radius and TACACS+, it was decided to have in this common location.

Thanks

Krishnan

ms7
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thank you so much Krishnan.

-Moniza

ms7
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thank you afahmy.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: