Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 2.4 Sponsor portal - how to hide End of business day permanently

Daniel Girard
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I do not wish to offer our sponsors the End of business day option when they create guest accounts, I would like to turn off or hide this option permanently and cannot find how to do this.

Thanks.

EndofdayISE.png

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Please try the below script in Sponsor Portal Customization à Portal Access à Sponsor Portal Settings à Instructional Text .

<script>

setTimeout(function() {

$("#endofday").parent().hide();

$('a').on('click', function(){

if($(this).attr('href').indexOf("page-create") !== -1){

setTimeout(function() {

}, 3000);

}

})

}, 4000);

</script>

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Can you provide screenshot of what you want to hide and expected behavior?

The option in the red box :

EndofdayISE.png

The expected behavior is that the End of business day option does not appear anymore on the create account for guest page.

Ok so I assume you use end of day for everyone checked

On the contrary, I would like for it to be unchecked and not available to sponsors creating accounts.

Did you try the script I attached?

Yes, the solution is partial though, the End of Business Day option does disappear, but can be seen for a few seconds, and if users create a second guest account the the option is offered without being hidden, or if they modify an account and come back to the create account page, the option is also offered.

I am looking for the possibility to never offer the option in any circumstance. The script is a SetTimeout function, is there a function to make the hide command permanent?

I would suggest you provide http://cs.co/ise-feedback for long term functionality

I will try to get better scripting if possible

Thanks.

Please try the below script in Sponsor Portal Customization à Portal Access à Sponsor Portal Settings à Instructional Text .

<script>

setTimeout(function() {

$('a').on('click', function(){

if($(this).attr('href').indexOf("page-create") !== -1){

setTimeout(function() {

}, 3000);

}

})

}, 4000);

</script>

This new script is better, when returning to the create accounts page the option is hidden as well.

The End of business day option is seen by the user for a few seconds though, it would be better that it was not.

Would changing the Timeout option times hide it faster ? 

I will ask for the new feature.

Thanks for your help.

You can try tweaking but it depends on different variables. Rather keep it longer then having load too quickly and not work
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: