Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 2.4 Sponsored Guest Portal Customization

I need to configure a specific portal to allow password change for defined identity group.

This users cannot create any guest so I would like to customize one portal in order to show only change password module only.

Is it possibile?

Quello che non ho è quel che non mi manca.
2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

What as suspected? Have you tried the my devices portal? It maybe active for password change without plus license

This is a added value free service and we don’t have a solution for sponsor portal as its different

Ise doesn’t have a built in password change portal as a feature

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Let me clarify. You want to restrict a certain set of sponsors to only allow password changes for guest but not allow them to create guest accounts?

No, I would allow a certain set of sponsors to allow password changes for themselves. I don't want to allow and to show as well any guest related actions.

Check under this page
https://community.cisco.com/t5/security-documents/ise-byod/ta-p/3641689#toc-hId-1174971897

ISE Password Change Portal (UCP) with My Devices Portal Customization<>

Do you need a specific license for BYOD portal?

Yes this requires plus licensing

Could I use your script on sponsor portal as well?

No it’s a different portal. Script wouldn’t work with it

As expected. So, this solution does not fit my customer's needs. I would
try with guest portal.

What as suspected? Have you tried the my devices portal? It maybe active for password change without plus license

This is a added value free service and we don’t have a solution for sponsor portal as its different

Ise doesn’t have a built in password change portal as a feature

Sorry Jason not suspected, expected. I know that what I need it's not supported and I know about BYOD licensing requirements so I was expecting that your guide does not work for sponsor portal as well.
Guest Portal seems working, however I will try My Device portal too.

Thanks a lot for your support.

Please let me know then I will evaluate next steps
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: