cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 2.6 - Can't Renew ISE OCSP Responder Certificates

h.lehnigk
Level 1
Level 1

This menue point to Renew ISE OCSP Responder Certificates is not available. Does anybody had the same issue?

There are no more options a you can find within the picture.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi @h.lehnigk and @marce1000 

I just tried this in ISE 3.0 patch 4 and to my surprise I don't see the usual options to renew the ISE Root CA, or OCSP Responder. The text on that page still mentions those options - but the options are not in the drop-down, as per the link that Marce1000 sent.

I found that quite puzzling - but I wondered whether my setup was to blame - my internal CA was set to Disabled.

Therefore, I enabled it and suddenly the Certificate Signing Request options were available again . So I suspect that's also the problem on your ISE ?

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Check if this thread can help : https://community.cisco.com/t5/network-access-control/ise-ocsp-responder-certificate-expiring/td-p/4427030

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

Hi @h.lehnigk and @marce1000 

I just tried this in ISE 3.0 patch 4 and to my surprise I don't see the usual options to renew the ISE Root CA, or OCSP Responder. The text on that page still mentions those options - but the options are not in the drop-down, as per the link that Marce1000 sent.

I found that quite puzzling - but I wondered whether my setup was to blame - my internal CA was set to Disabled.

Therefore, I enabled it and suddenly the Certificate Signing Request options were available again . So I suspect that's also the problem on your ISE ?