Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 3.0 support options

Goodafternoon,

I cannot find information about the different service support levels for ISE 3.0 (ISE Basic Support, ISE Solution, ISE Enhanced Support, ISE Premium )Support . Who can help me out? Cheers, Remco

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Inside Sales - Andries Bosma ,

the Support SKUs defines the level of Support for the subscription:
SVS-ISE-SUP-B: Cisco ISE Basic Support

SVS-ISE-SUP-S: Cisco ISE Solution Support

SVS-ISE-SUP-E: Cisco ISE Enhanced Support

SVS-ISE-SUP-P: Cisco ISE Premium Support

Cisco Software Support Basic is included for the duration of Cisco ISE Subscription Licenses.

Higher-value service levels: Solution Support, Software Support Enhanced or Premium Support may be purchased by selecting the appropriate level of support from the support options.

Note: Solution Support is not available for ISE Plus and Apex licenses.

For detail about the Support features, please take a look at: Cisco Software Support For Security Data Sheet.

Hope this helps !!!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Hi @Inside Sales - Andries Bosma ,

the Support SKUs defines the level of Support for the subscription:
SVS-ISE-SUP-B: Cisco ISE Basic Support

SVS-ISE-SUP-S: Cisco ISE Solution Support

SVS-ISE-SUP-E: Cisco ISE Enhanced Support

SVS-ISE-SUP-P: Cisco ISE Premium Support

Cisco Software Support Basic is included for the duration of Cisco ISE Subscription Licenses.

Higher-value service levels: Solution Support, Software Support Enhanced or Premium Support may be purchased by selecting the appropriate level of support from the support options.

Note: Solution Support is not available for ISE Plus and Apex licenses.

For detail about the Support features, please take a look at: Cisco Software Support For Security Data Sheet.

Hope this helps !!!

Liam S
Level 1
Level 1

Hi @Marcelo Morais ,

The link shows me the difference between S, E and P but what's included with Basic Support (B)? I'm struggling to find a matrix or table or document that includes all four levels of support.

Thank you for any help you can provide.