Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE Accounting Reports

Using ISE 2.2.0.470, I am attempting to create a report that will give me the RADIUS accounting information for a time period longer than 30 days.  The administration guide states that the default monitoring database configuration will hold 80 day's worth of events unless the database is purging itself because of disk size limits.

The standard RADIUS accounting report will only let me select the past 30 days as a time range.  I need to be able to run a single report for the entire 80 days worth of events.

The administration guide also states that the monitoring database should be backed up and stored offline if you need greater than 80 days worth of logs.  I am not able to find the procedure describing how to re-import those backups to perform audit reports on them.  Any guidance on this procedure would be beneficial.

I am looking to use these as investigative reports on VPN/.1x logon and logoff times.

If there is another canned report that would perform this function better than the Radius Accounting report, please let me know.

TIA

0 Replies 0