cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE Authentication Condition is not selectable (grayed out)

jmilena
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm configuring an authentication rule with ISE 2.0, and after to create an Authentication Compound Condition, I'm not able to select this condition when configuring the Authentication Rule. When I try to select the Compound Condition from the list of Authentication Compound Conditions configured, this condition appears grayed out, and it is not selectable.

This occurs when the attribute used to configure the Condition is taken from the Dictionary Network Access or Dictionary, but if I select and attribute from the Dictionary Airespace (for example Airespace.Wlan-ID), I can select the condition when configuring the Authentication Rule.

I've found the bug CSCur90116, with the following description and Details:

Description
Symptom:
Go to Policy > Policy Elements > Conditions >Authentication >Compound Condition and Create one.

Once we go to Policy > Authentication >create condition and this condition is grayed out and we cannot select it.

Conditions:
ISE 1.3

Workaround:
none
In the Details of the bug, it specifies there is no release planned to fix the bug.
I must specify a rule for connections using EAP-TLS to authenticate and distinguish these connections fro antoher using PEAP MSCHAPv2, and I'm not able to specify this attribute (Network Acces>EAP authentication equals to EAP-TLS) to do this.
Do you have experienced the same problem with ISE 2.0 or another version ?
If yes, have you solved this problem in some way ?
Thanks
Best regards
Juan
0 Replies 0