Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE backup & restore menu very slow

mmisonne
Level 2
Level 2

Hello

The backup & Restore menu on ISE is very slow. All other menus are correct.

It takes approximately 60 sec to get the main page. And it is very difficul to create a Schedule:  the Encryption key often do not match because of the delay when typing.

I have this pb with all navigators : IE/ Chrome/ Firefox, Edge

I notice this pb on several VM plateform ISE 2.6 and 2.7.

I have not this pb on physical appliances.

However the VM requirement are met.  This DIsk IO performance (from sh tech-support) is OK .

Measuring disk IO performance
Average I/O bandwidth writing to disk device: 621 MB/second
Average I/O bandwidth reading from disk device: 695 MB/second
I/O bandwidth performance within supported guidelines
Disk I/O bandwidth filesystem test, writing 300 MB to /opt:
314572800 bytes (315 MB) copied, 0.506584 s, 621 MB/s
Disk I/O bandwidth filesystem read test, reading 300 MB from /opt:
314572800 bytes (315 MB) copied, 0.104934 s, 3.0 GB/s

+++++++++++++++++

Michel

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Further check the VM performance with the hypervisor monitoring tools. Take into account CPU and memory bottlenecks too , if applicable and or check if sufficient cpu and memory is allocated.

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Further check the VM performance with the hypervisor monitoring tools. Take into account CPU and memory bottlenecks too , if applicable and or check if sufficient cpu and memory is allocated.

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

Indeed, CPU or Memory  in VM were overloaded.  Anyway , in case of insuffisant VM ressource, the Backup and Restore menu is the first menu  impacted. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: