Helpful
Replies

ise backup stuck at 20%

wyfy-2015
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

ise backup stuck at 20% 

Backup is in progress... .I was told to upgrade the version (2.0.1.130) 

Still 

Any idea ?

Thanks 

5 Replies 5

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- And did you upgrade ? Are you using an internal or exernal repository.? If it's exernal check your used-protocol sever's logfile ; watchout for any errors in there; for instance if tftp is used; check your tftp-server's logfile. If it's an internal repository ; check wether you have sufficient disk space.

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

Hi,
yes i upgraded ?
used-protocol sever's logfile ? You mean ise logs ?
Thanks

- What I mean is , that if you use an external repository and tftp is used for data-transfer ; to go to your external repository-server and examine the tftp server's functionality by examining it's logs and or error logs (if any).

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

Hi,

The repository is working fine . I can see ise has authenticated against the sftp server 

Backup stay long at 20% then get aborted .

Thanks

- Which error are you getting when the backup get's aborted ?

M.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: