cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE Configure TACACS on Brocade

bforan
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to setup TACACS on some older Brocade switches running 7.4 OS.  I have configured one attribute in the Shell Policy brcd-role=admin and that seems to work.  However I need to also add a ChassisRole as well to have all the security attributes applied when I login.  I am not able to find the proper syntax to have the ChassisRole applied along with the brcd-role.  Anyone have any familiarity with setting up Brocade switches with TACACS?

5 Replies 5

bforan
Level 1
Level 1

Supposedly the following Syntax works on other TACACS platforms but I have not been able to get the Radius responses to work.  Is there anyway to apply this in ISE besides one attribute at a time in the shell policy?

service = exec {
                brcd-role = admin
                brcd-AV-Pair1 = "homeLF=128;LFRoleList=admin:1,3,4;securityAdmin:5,6"
                brcd-AV-Pair2 = "chassisRole=admin"
        } 

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

In the "Task Attribute View", pick Generic as the Common Task Type. Then, go to the "Raw View" and put in the info.

Screen Shot 2020-03-27 at 1.11.35 PM.png

hi,

I tried to put as Generic and keyed in the syntax in Raw View, but i am still getting no chassis permission

I would suggest you to seek support from Brocade, as the issue you are seeing is specific to Brocade and might be specific to the particular device platform.

leng20021976
Level 1
Level 1

i am also having this issue, unable to set chassis role attribute. 

Please help..