Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE guest accounts

mdargescisco
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

is it possible to print more than one guest account data at one time?

Best regards,

Markus

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Charlie Moreton
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Markus,

The best way to accomplish this is to do it when you create the guest accounts.  Once you create the Random Guest accounts in the Sponsor Portal, you are given a "Success" screen as shown here:

Guests1.GIF

Click the Print option highlighted in the picture above and you will get this:

Guests2.GIF

Which you can then print out.

I hope this helps.

Please Rate Helpful posts and mark this question as answered if, in fact, this does answer your question.  Otherwise, feel free to post follow-up questions.

Charles Moreton

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Anas Naqvi
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Markus,

No, as per my knowledge currently this option is not available from the system itself . We can print only a single selected guest details at a time. You could just try copying and prinitng the information manually.

Thanks,

Anas

Hello Anas,

thanks for the information. What is then the best practice to get the account information for perhaps 100 random generated guest accounts?

Is it on the roadmap to print more than one guest account detail at once?

Best regards,

Markus

Charlie Moreton
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Markus,

The best way to accomplish this is to do it when you create the guest accounts.  Once you create the Random Guest accounts in the Sponsor Portal, you are given a "Success" screen as shown here:

Guests1.GIF

Click the Print option highlighted in the picture above and you will get this:

Guests2.GIF

Which you can then print out.

I hope this helps.

Please Rate Helpful posts and mark this question as answered if, in fact, this does answer your question.  Otherwise, feel free to post follow-up questions.

Charles Moreton

Dear Charles,

It seems to be a browser problem. I used firefox in the newest version (26.0). No account information was shown in the success screen.

Sponsor-Portal.png

After changing to the longterm version of firefox (24.3.0esr) everything was fine.

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,

Markus

Good deal.  Glad you got this working!