Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE Guest Self-Provisioning Portal

ToX1c1986
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I  get the Guest portal page and my credentails authenticate correctly and  the device is authenticated using MAB. Then I redirect to Self-Provisioning portal and get this message

This device has not been registered

You need to manually configure your device

Your device configuration is not supported by the setup wizard

Device ID < MAC of my windows XP PC

Any idea how to enable self registration for gests?

My goal is when guest is authenticated in first time it need to enter credentials and to registered MAC address,then when guest come again it need to pass only authentication, without registration MAC address.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

manjeets
Level 3
Level 3

Please review the attachment,

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Tarik Admani
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Your best bet is to use device registratoin web authentication. This is a simple AUP for users to see, once they accept their device is entered "statically" to an endpoint identity group of your choice. You can then create a policy that matches the endpoint identity group and when the devices join the network, they are granted access based on your policy.

Thanks,

Tarik Admani
*Please rate helpful posts*

Tarik thank you!

Is it right that I must start Administratiom>Web Portal Management>Settings>Guest>Multi Portal Configuration and create new policy. If yes, I created (see attach guest.jpg). I don`t understand how to combine web authentication device with user web authentication in Authorization Policy. Could you explain me, please?

That is correct, you will then use your authorization policies to redirect guests to the next portal, and then another policy that will grant access based on the endpoint identity group.

Thanks,

Tarik Admani
*Please rate helpful posts*

Tarik, where is the mistake in my steps?

1) I create Authorization Profile for Guest devices registration (see attach AuthProfile)

2) I create Authorization Profile for Web Registration

3) I create Authorization Policy (see attach AuthPolicy)

When user connects to the network, he is redirected to Guest Portal where he needs to aply AUP, after clicking "Accept" error appears (see attach ISE_Error). In ISE I see the folowing errors (see attach ISE_Auth_Error).

vikasyad
Level 1
Level 1

Please review the below link which might be helpful :

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/ise/1.0/user_guide/ise10_guest_pol.html

manjeets
Level 3
Level 3

Please review the attachment,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: