Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE - Guest sponsor portal

surenkanna
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

I'm running a small ISE deployment with one Admin and policy node. Lately I have created a custom "guest sponsor portal".

When I try to test the portal via "Portal Test URL" it open up the URL for admin node instead of the policy node "(https://xxx-adm-ise01.xxx.xxxxxx.com:8445/sponsorportal/PortalSetup.action?portal=5cbc5430-abe8-11ea-a3e8-12f264a5906f)"

How do i change this to prompt with policy node details?

Please advise.

Regards,

Suren

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

paul
Level 10
Level 10

The sponsor portal test URL can pull up on any node running the policy service persona.  Sounds like you have incorrectly configured the policy service persona on your admin nodes.  In any event, just change the hostname in the test URL to point to the PSN and you are set.  If you setup a sponsor portal shortcut FQDN then configure that FQDN to point to your policy node.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

paul
Level 10
Level 10

The sponsor portal test URL can pull up on any node running the policy service persona.  Sounds like you have incorrectly configured the policy service persona on your admin nodes.  In any event, just change the hostname in the test URL to point to the PSN and you are set.  If you setup a sponsor portal shortcut FQDN then configure that FQDN to point to your policy node.