Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE guest tickets with a reciept printer

t.raavig
Level 4
Level 4

Hi

Does anybody know if it possible to use a receipt printer with guest tickets through the sponsor portal.

I know you can use a normal printer, but the issue here is if you can change the format or html string so it fits to your receipt printer.

Gone through documentation and web without really finding anything useful.

Best regards

Tom 

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Francesco Molino
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Interesting doing it with a Receipt printer. I never had such request. If it works let me know please.

Concerning your issue, you can customize the print notification by playing with html tag.

Here is the documentation: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/ise/1-3/admin_guide/b_ise_admin_guide_13/b_ise_admin_guide_sample_chapter_010001.html#ID422

Take a look on Customize Print Notifications. You should be able to adapt the notification to get it fit on your receipt.

Thanks

PS: Please don't forget to rate and mark as correct answer if this answered your question

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question

View solution in original post

Joseph Johnson
Level 1
Level 1

Won't the receipt printer automatically resize the print to fit the page? If so, you will probably need to play around with the font sizing so that it prints large enough. I've had that issue when printing on smaller labels but haven't tried a receipt printer. Follow the info from supportlan for the customization steps.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Francesco Molino
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Interesting doing it with a Receipt printer. I never had such request. If it works let me know please.

Concerning your issue, you can customize the print notification by playing with html tag.

Here is the documentation: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/ise/1-3/admin_guide/b_ise_admin_guide_13/b_ise_admin_guide_sample_chapter_010001.html#ID422

Take a look on Customize Print Notifications. You should be able to adapt the notification to get it fit on your receipt.

Thanks

PS: Please don't forget to rate and mark as correct answer if this answered your question

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question

Joseph Johnson
Level 1
Level 1

Won't the receipt printer automatically resize the print to fit the page? If so, you will probably need to play around with the font sizing so that it prints large enough. I've had that issue when printing on smaller labels but haven't tried a receipt printer. Follow the info from supportlan for the customization steps.