Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE inline posture limitation.

lucina.donhue
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

Can any one help me in configuration of ISE in inline posture mode. and What are the limitation of this mode.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ravi Singh
Level 7
Level 7

The following are known limitations for Inline Posture in Cisco ISE, Release 1.0.
• Inline Posture is not supported in a virtual environment, such as VMware.
• Backup and restore is not available for Inline Posture nodes in Cisco ISE, Release 1.0.
• The Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) Agent is not supported by Inline Posture.
• The Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP) is not supported by Inline Posture.

For more information over configuration and others you can see the attached PDF    

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Ravi Singh
Level 7
Level 7

The following are known limitations for Inline Posture in Cisco ISE, Release 1.0.
• Inline Posture is not supported in a virtual environment, such as VMware.
• Backup and restore is not available for Inline Posture nodes in Cisco ISE, Release 1.0.
• The Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) Agent is not supported by Inline Posture.
• The Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP) is not supported by Inline Posture.

For more information over configuration and others you can see the attached PDF    

Thank you very much Ravi. I was looking for the same document. It realy worked for me.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: