cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE Integration with Aruba ClearPass

Johnny Leon
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Do we have any API, integration or reference with Aruba’s Clearpass and DNA Center?  I’m thinking with ISE and PxGrid maybe?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

DNA Center was just announced so primary reference frameworks will be focused on integration with ISE, but framework is intended to be open to allow other vendors to integrate via pxGrid or API.  Integration via RADIUS Proxy through ISE should also be possible.  I recommend work with local team to better understand business requirements and recommended designs for integration to achieve those goals.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

pxGrid is available at DevNet so any registered users would be able to use it to integrate with ISE. I am not aware anything with Aruba Clearpass.

DNA Center was just announced so primary reference frameworks will be focused on integration with ISE, but framework is intended to be open to allow other vendors to integrate via pxGrid or API.  Integration via RADIUS Proxy through ISE should also be possible.  I recommend work with local team to better understand business requirements and recommended designs for integration to achieve those goals.