Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE - iPhone/iPad

Hi,

Im working on my CWA WebAuth for guest access and I have tested a windows PC, a OS X, iPhone and iPad.

But I get this redirect problem after the endpoint has authenticated once and it get profiled, MAC address added to the Endpoint list

When I try connect, after a client reboot and disconect client in the WLC, I get redirected to the guest portal page, I put in my credentials and get access granted.

After that the device get profiled and show up under Endpoints I now get a network error when I try to make a new connection, disconecting clients in WLC and a client reboot. If I wait to long with my credentials the MAC address gets in to the Endpoint list and it stops woking..

If I remove MAC addresses from the Endpoint list it work again, without reboot/WLC disconect client.

My policy is rather simple

Authentication Policy:

-Wireless-MAB  allowed protocols Default and use internal users - If user not found Continue

Authorization Policy:

-If Guest and Wireless MAB then Gurst_acl (allow all acl, any-any)

-Default if no match then Wireless-CWA (redirect and acl for dns and ise portal)

Why is it behaving like this, I need profiling later on so it wold be nice to have it going.

Thanks

3 Replies 3

myanuary
Level 1
Level 1

can you post the error message ?

on what device that error happen ???

Hi,

If I remember right , this was the old wireless guest solution for that customer that hijacked and redirected some of the sessions going out. The wierd thing was that Mac and PC did not have any problems, iOS devices some, 50%, and Android no connection at all.

When we found out that what it was and turnd of that interface everything worked.

Cheers.