Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE login page auto-redirect to Self-Registration page

Mohd SaberUddin
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

We have ISE 2.2 in our organization due to business requirements we want the ISE login page auto-redirect to Self-Registration page when the Guest connects to the Wireless SSID.

Working solution will be highly appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please check our guest and web auth page under the Community at http://cs.co/ise-community

There is a solution there under the guest section

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please check our guest and web auth page under the Community at http://cs.co/ise-community

There is a solution there under the guest section

Dear Jason,

Appreciate your response but i could not find the exact solution under that page could you please share the link.

Dear Jason,

Thanks thanks a lot for your response i have added the script on the Login page of ISE Self-Registration Portal.

It redirects me to the login page and stuck up their, i am unable to click any button also after applying the script.

Do you have any working script with you to share with me.

Waiting for your usual expertise support.

what version are you using

Dear Jason,

We are using ISE version 2.2

Dear Jason,

Your update is appreciated if you have any working script on ISE 2.2

Please keep in mind the communities her best effort to support since you posted near the weekend we’re not likely to have a solution until a few days after that I have asked one of our developers to take a look

Sent from my iPhone

You can try just :

<script>

setTimeout(function() {

$('#ui_login_self_reg_button').click();

}, 2000);

</script>

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: