cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Fantas
Beginner

ISE PIC Lisensing - 90 Days Trial

Hi,

we are running ISE PIC Trial version 206 in our environment and Integrated with FMC for Passive authentication and user control.

This comes with 90 days Eva license but not sure if its ISE PIC License or just ISE, How I can make sure this

My User control is not working when I create rule in FMC and set ISE Attributes then I cant access URLs but when I remove ISE from the rule then it works, Looks I am missing something in ISE PIC and FMC setup.

Will be good if someone can share steps for user control with passive authentication through ISE PIC and should be to see logs in FMC

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
hslai
Cisco Employee

90-day trial licenses are in effect for either ISE or ISE PIC depending on what installed.

Regarding your user control issue, I would suggest you to post it in FirePOWER. Below two articles might be of interest to you:

Cisco Firepower NGFW - Cisco

FTD User Identity – integrating IT

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
hslai
Cisco Employee

90-day trial licenses are in effect for either ISE or ISE PIC depending on what installed.

Regarding your user control issue, I would suggest you to post it in FirePOWER. Below two articles might be of interest to you:

Cisco Firepower NGFW - Cisco

FTD User Identity – integrating IT

View solution in original post

Content for Community-Ad