Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE portal customization/change text on self registration success page

laposilaszlo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I would like to change the following text on the self registration success page:

"An email or an SMS message has been....."

Capture1.JPG

The eason for this is that basically and email has not been sent to the guest at this stage.

His registration is pending approval. So i would like something like "Your registration is pending approval. An email will be sent to you shortly."

Can someone help me with this?

ISE v2.3

Thanks,

laszlo

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Got it.  In that case, when on the Portal Page Customization screen, select the Registration Form page from the left:

SRCustom2.PNG

and then scroll down to the Login page message box. 

SRCustom3.PNG

Edit the text, scroll up, and Save.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Charlie Moreton
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Looks like your Self-Registration Success page is actually your login page.  To change the text on the login page, go to Work Centers > Guest Access > Portals & Components.  Then choose your Self-Registered Guest Portal.  Click Portal Page Customization and change the text in the Instructional Text box.  Remember to scroll up and Save.

SRCustom.PNG

Hi Charles,

Thats not how it works unfortunately.

The instruction on my page is correct:

"Please enter the credentials provided by your sponsor."

I dont want to change this text.

The "An email or an SMS message has been....." message is only displayed aftyer you have registered. (you pres "Dont have an account?" and register.So basically you only ses the message when the page loads the seccond time.

Thanks,

laszlo

Got it.  In that case, when on the Portal Page Customization screen, select the Registration Form page from the left:

SRCustom2.PNG

and then scroll down to the Login page message box. 

SRCustom3.PNG

Edit the text, scroll up, and Save.