Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE Posture with MacOS 10.15

ksastoqu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello All,

I am working with a customer that has MacOS 10.15 installed on a block os PCs, it is a Beta version but, is there any estimated date for ISE to detect this OS with Posture?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Surendra
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
We have a day 0 bug filed for this internally about a week ago. Tentatively it is set to be fixed in the upcoming releases of each version.

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Surendra
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
We have a day 0 bug filed for this internally about a week ago. Tentatively it is set to be fixed in the upcoming releases of each version.

Thanks!

Is the bug customer visible, so customers can track the resolution of this bug?

It is not customer visible since it is still in testing. It will be delivered via posture feed update actually not ISE patches, my bad. The patches are for BYOD support not posture. Currently it is under testing by QA I believe by the looks of it.

Hope you can help me on this, what is the way to check posture if ISE does not know this operating system and cannot work out the rule in Client Provisioning?

Hi,

When will cisco release an update to support macos catalina 10.15? I have the same issue and i cant control client on this since I'm supporting international school.

Any update regarding this subject ?

MacOS 10.15 users can't use the agent because it's not 64bit.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: