Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE posture without provisioning portal

Tecnologia@
Level 1
Level 1

Hello guys,

We have a deployment to do, we have two ISE nodes, each of them are running all personas. They're on different locations. One as the primary and the other one as the secondary. And we need to configure posture, but on our case, anyconnect will be deploy via SCCM, and there's no need to redirect the users to the provisioning portal or something like that, because they dont have administrator privilege to install. On the cisco doc i cannot find any good step by step of the deployment without the portal.

The other question is with anyconnect deployment. Is it possible to generate the MSI file including specific modules of anyconnect, and after that just install via SCCM the files to configure the ISE Posture, Umbrella and NAM on the proper folders.

Best regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Tecnologia@
Level 1
Level 1

Hello guys,

I figure out how to work without redirects, it's necessary to add the "ISEPostureCFG" to the right folder and the process of discovery of ISE will be automatic.. The ISEPostureCFG constains the domain, and in some cases the IP of ISE. Just use the Anyconnect Profile Editor to setup that file.

Best regards

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Tecnologia@
Level 1
Level 1

Hello guys,

I figure out how to work without redirects, it's necessary to add the "ISEPostureCFG" to the right folder and the process of discovery of ISE will be automatic.. The ISEPostureCFG constains the domain, and in some cases the IP of ISE. Just use the Anyconnect Profile Editor to setup that file.

Best regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: