Replies

ISE Single Click Sponsor Approval from email link

DanielC
Level 1
Level 1

Hello ISE experts,

Im tring to set up a sponsored guest sequence on ISE that should be as follows:

1. Guest will self-register and will input his Sponsor email - done

2. The sponsor email is checked by JS function for the company domain validity. done - found a guide in this community

3. The sponsor will receive an email with the user info, and 2 links - approve OR deny. - done

4. Once sponsor click approves, the user will be approved internet access without the Sponsor need to authenticate himself on the SPONSOR portal.

For what we need, it is enough that the sponsor email will be company domain (which is checked by JS in the self-reg page), and we want that everyone in the company will be able to EASILY approve guests internet access, with no AD integration, and by just clicking approve.

Is this possible? 

I did look in the Single-click approval guide, but I did not find this specific sequence

Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution
3 Replies 3

Thank you for your input.

I will try to integrate AD with ISE, so is the ISE will check the sponsor email for validity in the AD group - which in my case will be all the users in the organization.

For a second question, i was able to activate OKTA authentication for the sponsor portal, but it seems that i cant have a " 2 click approval" - click the email approve link, and authenticate with OKTA. but it redirects the sponsor to the sponsor portal to check pending requests. This is something i would like to avoid, i don't need users to reach the portal, only approved user by authenticating with OKTA.

Is this possible, because it looks like after the sponsor is redirected to OKTA, the token is lost.

Thanks in advace

Please open separate post