cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE smart license secondary PAN UDI

JESSICA Walsh
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know how to update the secondary PAN UDI in smart licensing? I deregistered the secondary  node, updated smart licensing, added the node back as a secondary, updated smart licensing again and it's still has the serial of the old primary machine as the secondary UDI. New stuff is 3615s.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi @JESSICA Walsh,

Try to register the Primary PAN again with the token generated for smart licensing registration.

Also check the last reporting time of the product instance on the software.cisco.com portal.

Regards,
Sathiyanarayanan Ravindran

Please rate the post and accept as solution, if my response satisfied your question:)

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Hi @JESSICA Walsh,

Try to register the Primary PAN again with the token generated for smart licensing registration.

Also check the last reporting time of the product instance on the software.cisco.com portal.

Regards,
Sathiyanarayanan Ravindran

Please rate the post and accept as solution, if my response satisfied your question:)

Ihsan Al Faili
Level 1
Level 1

I think this problem happened because you've added the second PAN after you licensed your ISE Group with first PAN. 

I had same issue and to fix it you have do the following:

1) Deregister CISCO Smart Licensing.

2) Generated new Registration token.

3) Register it again with new token.

Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: