cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Announcements
Choose one of the topics below to view our ISE Resources to help you on your journey with ISE

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Participant

ISE Sponsor Portal Guest Account Expiration Log

Hi Guys,

Last weekend I tried to upgrade my ISE from 2.3 to 2.7 but needed to rollback. When installing the latest patch for 2.3, somehow it was failed for one of the nodes.

After the rollback, everything was fine until this morning some of the vendors could connect to the WiFi. They also tried using their old credential, but still cannot login. After some checking, apparently their guest accounts located on Work Center -> Guest Access -> Manage Accounts have been missing. And their devices that were already registered on Context Visibility -> Endpoints are also missing. Out of 100s accounts, the first 15 accounts were missing. There were also around 50 registered devices that also missing.

I was wondering whether this was because of the failed installation of the patch or because the accounts were expired. How may I know the cause of the deletion of the accounts and MAC addresses? Is there some kind of log that records this?

Thank you.

0 REPLIES 0