Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE to ISE-PIC Integartion

rafiloul
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I have a setup where ISE-PIC is used for stealthwatch user identification and another ISE instance for wired and wireless access control.

• Does ISE-PIC to ISE integration is a native task or it requires pxgrid?
  • Any dependency between ISE-PIC to ISE from releases perspective?
  • Can ISE-PIC integrate to IPAM infoblox?

Regards,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Craig Hyps
Level 10
Level 10

ISE-PIC is a subset of ISE so should not require separate deployments.  ISE-PIC does not integrate with 3rd-party products (entitlement is for Cisco only products) so you would need ISE for that integration with Plus license.  There is no specific integration as they are two separate instances of ISE where one is limited to Passive ID for context sharing over pxGrid to other Cisco products that subscribe to thee session directory and group topics.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

gbekmezi-DD
Level 5
Level 5

What kind of integration are you looking for between ISE and ISE-PIC? I have one customer who sends syslogs from ISE to their ISE-PIC which is working well for them. I’m interested to understand what you are trying to do.

George

Warning: I either dictated this to my device, or typed it with my thumbs. Erroneous words are a feature, not a typo.

Craig Hyps
Level 10
Level 10

ISE-PIC is a subset of ISE so should not require separate deployments.  ISE-PIC does not integrate with 3rd-party products (entitlement is for Cisco only products) so you would need ISE for that integration with Plus license.  There is no specific integration as they are two separate instances of ISE where one is limited to Passive ID for context sharing over pxGrid to other Cisco products that subscribe to thee session directory and group topics.