Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE-VM-K9, wifi control policy

According to my office setup wifi network for all staffs and we config as below

AP-> AC(5500 series 5508) -> ISE(ise-VM-K9)

so nowaday we can create user and password for connecting to internet.

my question is :

- How can we make the limit data using for some user like this group can use only 1GB and limit speed at 5MB?.

- If we have new user, admin no need to add it on web portal, user can scan a QR code on the office to register and access the network.

- Can I access ISE to insert update delete some user from external side? like API....

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Mike.Cifelli
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

- How can we make the limit data using for some user like this group can use only 1GB and limit speed at 5MB?.

Take a look at the following: ISE Network Access Attributes - Cisco Community

Here you can find the different types of radius attributes that you can use in authz.  Try testing some airespace ones.

- If we have new user, admin no need to add it on web portal, user can scan a QR code on the office to register and access the network.

Take a peek at this: ISE Guest Access Prescriptive Deployment Guide - Cisco Community

- Can I access ISE to insert update delete some user from external side? like API....

You can use ISE APIs to manage internal users.  I suggest taking a peek at the online SDK:  https://<your pan ip>:9060/ers/sdk#

HTH!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Mike.Cifelli
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Take a look at the following: ISE Network Access Attributes - Cisco Community

Here you can find the different types of radius attributes that you can use in authz.  Try testing some airespace ones.

Take a peek at this: ISE Guest Access Prescriptive Deployment Guide - Cisco Community

You can use ISE APIs to manage internal users.  I suggest taking a peek at the online SDK:  https://<your pan ip>:9060/ers/sdk#

HTH!

It's very good news that Cisco they have API for developer.

- How could I make sure that the ISE can support API?

- How could I learn more about this API description?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: