Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE-VM-K9, wifi control policy

According to my office setup wifi network for all staffs and we config as below

AP-> AC(5500 series 5508) -> ISE(ise-VM-K9)

so nowaday we can create user and password for connecting to internet.

my question is :

- How can we make the limit data using for some user like this group can use only 1GB and limit speed at 5MB?.

- If we have new user, admin no need to add it on web portal, user can scan a QR code on the office to register and access the network.

- Can I access ISE to insert update delete some user from external side? like API....

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Mike.Cifelli
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

- How can we make the limit data using for some user like this group can use only 1GB and limit speed at 5MB?.

Take a look at the following: ISE Network Access Attributes - Cisco Community

Here you can find the different types of radius attributes that you can use in authz.  Try testing some airespace ones.

- If we have new user, admin no need to add it on web portal, user can scan a QR code on the office to register and access the network.

Take a peek at this: ISE Guest Access Prescriptive Deployment Guide - Cisco Community

- Can I access ISE to insert update delete some user from external side? like API....

You can use ISE APIs to manage internal users.  I suggest taking a peek at the online SDK:  https://<your pan ip>:9060/ers/sdk#

HTH!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Mike.Cifelli
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Take a look at the following: ISE Network Access Attributes - Cisco Community

Here you can find the different types of radius attributes that you can use in authz.  Try testing some airespace ones.

Take a peek at this: ISE Guest Access Prescriptive Deployment Guide - Cisco Community

You can use ISE APIs to manage internal users.  I suggest taking a peek at the online SDK:  https://<your pan ip>:9060/ers/sdk#

HTH!

It's very good news that Cisco they have API for developer.

- How could I make sure that the ISE can support API?

- How could I learn more about this API description?